Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pain, Clay, & Pleasure. A Short Inspirational Story by Leah Drinen


Pain, Clay, & Pleasure.  A Short Inspirational Story by Leah Drinen

There has always been so much of me and i developed the habit of cutting myself down to size. 

So at thirty, i began to feel the pain. Me became a priority fast. With lots of healing and self-soothing to do, i set out on that epic journey everyone must take. Where was she? Who am I? When and where have i ever seen the true and natural me?...unbridled, unashamed, and unchristian? 

I found that i am a creature...a created thing with propensity, intuition, and a forceful energy, all by design. My life became messy and somewhere in this mess i found clay. 





In order to cope with emense pain, i gave

 myself the pleasure of creating 

everyday. 





I began to feed the parts of me that had been living on whatever they could get from an occasional breeze or rainshower...and then I became Myself. It was a grand occasion!..and I celebrate it everyday!

Click on the following link to view her work.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/RaineorShinePottery



Online at:

No comments:

Post a Comment