Sunday, December 29, 2013

A health perspective restored as I cut away the masquerade

12.29.13 maybe is the years gone bye, age, or life teaching me a lesion or two. Some would accredited it to faith while others to time - this evening I sat talking story with my aging parents to realize how much I cherish them...my family....my friends.... Yes, I see their faults, know their shortcomings, and defiantly know how to push their button like no other. Yes, the reverse is true as well! Bottom line: somewhere through the hardship, hell, and joy of life - a deep respect and honor have be found. Yes, forgiveness has happened on both side and now I've started laugh at what I perceive to be shortcomings in others via my western mindset. Here's to family! Here's to the emotional hell and joy we can bring each other! And most of all here's to the journey and second chances life seems to offer! So now it's time to unplug and go be with them.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment