Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Reflections from a RIP prospective



Everyone needs it. Their families need it. Every week. Don't skip on days off. Don't skip vacations. Go on occasional retreats. Don't lose your family by trying to save your church, business, or please the big boss man.

Uncle Dan Shima once asked me, ""Trevor what do you want your wife and children to say about you at your funeral?"

"A) he accomplished a lot for the church."

"B) he always put in long hours, achieve more than what was expected of him at work."

"C) he was known through out the community as a good hard working man."

"D) he was my dad, my friend, someone who was always made time for me. He love deeply and live vibrantly doing life with us. We were his top priority and he worked hard at whatever job he had to provide for us."

"E) I barely saw my dad. He loved his job and always told us that's how a dad loves and cares for his family."

What do you want to be said about you?



Online at:

No comments:

Post a Comment