Sunday, January 12, 2014

Enjoying the moment

01.12.14

This morning I decided to take the kids out for breakfast at the local market accompanied by a time of watching some locals carve the surf off flat island.


Why?

I was up. 

Plus, it that's how I roll once in a while. 

And as parents of three the lack of sleep is a somewhat common thing between sleepovers, sporting events and work. So, I concluded it might be nice thing to let my wife have a little extra rest and some peaceful and quite (truth be told she's a night owl and I'm dawn patrol). So, off to the market we rolled picking up a muffin, oat bars, and a few morning fruits. Then  to enjoy watching a few guys glide upon the waves of liquid.


The snap/pic below was captured as I settled upon a rock and silently enjoyed the morning watching my kids explore, discover, and get soaked by a wave now / then.


Here's to life and the daily journeys it holds.



No comments:

Post a Comment